How to add meta description to blogger/blogspot

 Here is the best tip on how you can add meta description to you blogger/blogspot post.


Meta description doesnt comes as default in blogger and it is not found in your post writing option.



Sometimes ago when I started this blog, I thought about it, i was wondering why on earth does my blogger blog do not have meta description added to it.

meta description to blogger/blogspot

This got me worried to the point that I thought to myself “I will just leave it the way it is and see what happens at the end”.

Even in my previous article, I stated that blogger does not have meta description box.

I had hope this was because google had upgraded everything and they do all the describing them self.

Little did I know that the default form of blogger does not come with a meta description box.

Although before I had move to wordpress, it usually come with it as default.

Well! Maybe I would add this to the list of blogging mistake I have made.

In every blogspot blog, once you click on the create post link, it will direct you to a page where you will write all you content and also set the custom permalink.

That was all therein. And I never thought of it that more settings could be done to improve it because I was already done with all necessary seo settings required.

today I landed on the settings page and am glad to show you how it is done.

ADD META DESCRIPTION BOX TO BLOGSPOT

1. Login to you blogger dashboard(blogger.com)

2. Click on the setting button

3. Click scroll downward

4. Look for the button that reads ENABLE META DESCRIPTION BOX

5. Enable it.

6. That’s all, you are done!.

I hope you got the method clear, if you dont please let me know in the comment box and I will be glad to help you through.


Post a Comment

0 Comments